ADIDAS Womens Hoodie Jumper UK 14 Large Off White Cotton
- Label Size: UK 14 Large
- Brand: Adidas
- Size: 14
- Colour: Off White
- Pattern: No Pattern
- Material: Cotton
- Type: Hoodie
- Fastening: Pullover
- Fit: Regular
- Armpit to Armpit (inches): 22
- Armpit to Cuff (inches): 19
- Collar to Hem (inches): 23
- Condition: Good Used Condition - the item shows minor signs of previous wear - Washed out colour.
- All products have been hand checked by our quality control team to ensure their authenticity.
- We use a 6 point checking process to ensure quality and authenticity.
- Our authentication team have years of experience across hundreds of brands.
- We guarantee your item to be 100% authentic or your money back.
- We understand that clothes sizing varies from brand, style and age which is why we hand measure all our items to ensure you know their true size.
- Please always pay close attention to the measurements as these will give the best indication of a garments size.
Pit to pit – Taken from when the garment is laid flat from armpit to armpit.
Pit to cuff – Taken from the armpit to the end of the sleeve cuff.
Length collar to hem – Taken from the bottom of the collar to the hem of the garment.
Waist – Taken from the inside circumference.
Leg Length – Taken from the crotch seem to the bottom hem or from the top of the waist to the bottom hem on dresses and skirts.
Estimated delivery timeframes
- UK standard deliveries 3-5 working days
- UK Next Day Deliveres are dispatched the same day if ordered before 1pm. Next day deliveries exclude Saturdays.
- Europe deliveries 5-12 working days
- Worldwide deliveries 7-20 working days
- All products come with 30 day free UK returns.
- International orders can be returned within 30 days for a full refund but return expenses must be paid by the customer.
Only One In Stock
All products are one off and unique.
We only have one of each size and style in stock.
Products don't hang about for very long and we can't reserve items so be sure to make your purchases as quickly as possible...