Please refer to the item specific condition statement located within the product details above, along with the photographs as these will detail any flaws or imperfections which may be specific to the individual item.
For general condition information please read below...
Almost all of our items have been pre-worn, pre-washed & may exhibit signs of wear.
We will always attempt to display any flaws within the products through our detailed photographs and condition description. Used items are unlikely to ever be perfect. Remember if you are at all unsatisfied with a products condition we offer a 100% quibble free return and refund policy.
We categorise our used products into major categories of condition.
1. Excellent Used Condition – the item is in an excellent used condition and shows very few signs of previous wear.
2. Good Used Condition – the item is in a good used condition and shows minor signs of previous wear.
3. Fair Used Condition – the item is in a fair used condition and shows moderate signs of previous wear.
4. Worn Used Condition – the item is in a worn used condition and shows heavy signs of previous wear with some defects.
We understand that clothes sizing varies from brand, style and age which is why we hand measure all our items to ensure you know their true size. Please always pay close attention to the measurements as these will give the best indication of a garments size.
General wear and washing of garments may also alter the size label from the actual size. So we measure all our clothes in inches with the garment laid flat and re-label them to fit into today's standardised clothing sizes.
• Pit to pit – Taken from when the garment is laid flat from armpit to armpit.
• Pit to cuff – Taken from the armpit to the end of the sleeve cuff.
• Length collar to hem – Taken from the bottom of the collar to the hem of the garment.
• Waist – Taken from the inside circumference.
• Leg Length – Taken from the crotch seem to the bottom hem or from the top of the waist to the bottom hem on dresses and skirts.
We offer a fuss free 14 day return and refund policy across all of our products. If you wish to return your product please follow the return instructions located within your parcel. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0) 800 689 3795.